Well if you are an iPhone user and have just bought the latest Verizon iPhone then you must be curious to know that how you can transfer all your data including apps, contacts to the new phone.
Luckily, Apple has made this transfer of data thing pretty easy, all you have to do is follow few simple steps on iTunes and you will be over with it in a moment. This particular process that I am going to highlight will save all of your contacts, apps, photos camera roll and the device settings in a dedicated iTunes back-up.
Steps To Transfer Data from your AT&T iPhone to Verizon iPhone
So here is what you have to do:
- First of all you need to plug your iPhone into your Computer and open the iTunes
- The device will start syncing automatically, if it doesn’t then you can Click the Sync Button on the bottom right.
- Moreover, you can Right Click on the Device name in Navigation bar of iTunes and select the Backup option.
- Once this syncing or backing-up is over then you need to Unplug your current iPhone and plug in your new Verizon iPhone
- As you will have plugged it for the first time so iTunes will prompt you to register the Phone, it will give you two options that is either setup your Verizon iPhone as a new phone or Choose to restore from an already backed up Profile.
- Now once the Restore process is over then your phone will automatically Reboot and iTunes will the iDevice detect again and will start the installation of apps and games.
- When iTunes will be done with its thing you will have your new Verizon phone having all the same data and settings as it was on your old phone.
So if you guys are switching over from AT&T to Verizon iPhone then do let us know in comments that how your transferring of data worked out to be.