Guess what folks, Nokia has announced a gold-plated smart phone, Nokia Oro. It has a 18-carat gold plating which would definitely attract you and the phone to a lot of eyeballs. Rumors say that Nokia Oro will enter the market in the third quarter of 2011. This phone runs on the new Symbian Anna OS.
Nokia Oro is not all about the gold-plated design, it also has some great specs which will make it greater. Plus Symbian Anna OS will help it to get some more buyers. Many plus points in Nokia Oro. The design is gold-plated, it runs on Symbian Anna OS and its specs. Oh wait, I didn’t tell you the specs, so let me tell you the specifications of Nokia Oro.
- Nokia Oro runs on the all new Symbian Anna OS.
- It has a display of 3.5 inches and a resolution of 360 x 640 pixels.
- It has a scratch resistant Gorilla glass display.
- It has an internal memory of 8GB which can be upgraded to 32 GB using a microSD memory card.
- GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth v3.0 USB v2.0 are available in this phone.
- It has an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16 Million colors.
- It has a 8 megapixels rear camera with fixed focus, dual LED flash, geo-tagging and face detection. It also has a VGA front camera.
- It has a Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery with standby time of Up to 555 h (2G) / Up to 656 h (3G) and talktime of up to 9 h 36 m (2G) / up to 5 h 18 m (3G).
- It has proximity sensor for auto turn-off, multi-touch input method, accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate and hand-writing recognition for Chinese.
Checkout the video below dedicated to this gold-plated phone.
The price of this phone is expected to be around Rs. 50, 990. The price is huge, so is the design and specs. What would you look at? Would you buy it? Do comment.