The wait for WWDC 2011 kick off is going to end soon. People have already started lining up outside the San Francisco’s Moscone West which is the venue for today’s WWDC keynote. You can read the full event schedule after the break. We have listed WWDC time in different time zones for different countries so that you can set aside time to watch WWDC 2011.
WWDC 2011 has three new things in store for us. Read more about what all Apple is about to unveil later today if you haven’t already. For those attending WWDC, Apple has also released a universal WWDC 2011 app free for iPhone and iPad to track event schedule, maps, reservations, photos etc.
WWDC 2011 Schedule:
The WWDC 2011 event will start on June 6, 2011 and end on June 10th, 2011. Here’s the full event schedule of every event that Apple has planned for this summer.
- Mon, Jun 6 - Keynote – CEO Steve Jobs and a team of Apple executives will kick off the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with a keynote address. 10:00 AM – Presidio
- Tue, Jun 7 - Apple Design Awards Ceremony – Join us for this special ceremony as we recognize outstanding achievement and excellence in iPhone, iPad, and Mac app design. 7:30 – 8:30 PM – Presidio
- Tue, Jun 7 - Stump the Experts – This is your chance to stand toe-to-toe with some of the best engineering minds in the Apple community. Test your knowledge of Apple history, trivia, and facts. 9:00 – 10:30 PM – Presidio
- Thu, Jun 9 - Lunchtime Session: SpaceLab for iOS – The Next Frontier – Advances in iOS capabilities and technologies have ignited opportunities for applications and utilization in places that were never dreamed of when iPhone was first conceived. Come learn how one visionary, small company, Odyssey Space Research, is taking iPhone to new heights, literally, opening up future possibilities for iPhone and the iOS platform in a session that will inspire, educate and expand your horizons. 12:45 – 1:45 PM – Presidio
- Thu, Jun 9 - WWDC Bash at Yerba Buena Gardens – Spend the evening with us and enjoy great food, drinks, and the opportunity to mingle with your peers and Apple’s engineering teams. 6:00 – 9:00 PM – Yerba Buena Gardens
- Fri, Jun 10 - Lunchtime Session: My Space Journeys – Moon Walking to Mars Cycling – Since he first set foot on the Moon in 1969, Buzz Aldrin has been one of the most vocal and visible advocates for America’s Space Program. Called to duty by President John F. Kennedy’s speech that challenged the nation to land a man on the Moon, Dr. Aldrin has lived by the “Duty, Honor, Country” motto instilled in him at West Point. Dr. Aldrin will share his experiences in space, the role technology played in the first moon landing and the inspiration which drove him to introduce the Buzz Aldrin Portal to Science and Space Exploration app. 12:45 – 1:45 PM – Presidio
WWDC Start Time in Different Countries:
All the timings mentioned below are in local time for the particular city or country. Make sure you mark your clocks for WWDC time in your country so that you don’t miss a thing.
- India – Mon 10:30 PM
- San Francisco – Mon 10:00 AM
- London – Mon 6:00 PM
- New York – Mon 1:00 PM
- Miami – Mon 1:00 PM
- Singapore – Tue 1:00 AM
- Hong Kong – Tue 1:00 AM
- Dubai – Mon 9:00 PM
- Tokyo – Tue 2:00 AM
Keep glued to our RSS Feeds and we’ll make sure you don’t miss out on any update from Apple.