WinToFlash is an easy to use software with which you can make a bootable USB device for Windows i.e. you can install Windows 2003, Windows XP, Vista and Windows7 without using a CD or DVD ROM. Making a bootable USB device for Windows with DOS is a time consuming method and it requires primary DOS knowledge so if you are unable to use DOS method then you can use WinToFlash to make a bootable USB memory Windows installer.
How it Works
Actually WinToFlash do all tasks automatically which we perform in DOS manually. So this tool makes the task easy and saves our time.
- Download WinToFlash [link] and extract archive
- There is no need to install it and run direct WinToFlash.exe
- Start quick Wizard to make a bootable USB drive Windows Installer
- Simply give the path of Windows files (2003, XP, VISTA, 7)
- And select the path of your USB Drive
WinToFlash will work automatically now and transfers all Windows files to USB drive and make it usable on boot
Also make Emergency boot USB drive
You can also build an emergency boot loader USB drive to boot PC from it in emergency conditions. You can perform this action by going to “Advanced mode” and selecting “create WindowsXp/2003 Emergency boot-loader USB drive’”.
So save your time and work by using WinToFlash software and build Bootable USB drive Windows image and bootable emergency USB drive in minutes.