If you are active on Facebook then you would be always curious to know who unfriend you on Facebook. There are many tools available to find who unfriend you on Facebook but you need long process to install such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension “Unfriend Finder for Facebook” which will help you to find out who unfriend you on Facebook.
To keep track of who unfriend you on FB, you just need to follow few quick and easy steps:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- Once installed, open your Facebook account and allow the extension to setup.
- You can also change the settings for notifications according to your need.
- Once done with setup process, you will get an “Unfriends” option just below “Friends” option.
- Now if someone unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:
- Apart from this it also shows “Awaiting Friend requests”.
Isn’t the process is quick and easy? Now keep eye on friends who unfriend you can let them know that you are aware that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and don’t forget to share your feedback.