In today’s world the technology is growing like the touch of button. Whether it is a laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, TV or camera, every gadget offers a different way to make the users task easier and handier.
Laptops are one of the greatest inventions of technology which will never put a stop at our work. They are really portable, versatile and we can easily carry them while traveling to a far place.
Millions of people are enjoying these helpful gadgets and using them at work, to play games, chat with friends, and make documents at any place and at any time they want. Laptops are gadgets whose perfection cannot be judged by its size. They provide many useful features like extended battery life, ultra-portability, versatilityand non spacious fast processing.
Sleek in design, fast in performance and portable in nature is what people of today’s generation look for in a laptop. So below I am listing 5 of the sleekest and ultra-portable laptops in the market that you can buy to fulfill your needs:
Mac Book Air
- Thinnest Mac book has a 13.3- inch high resolution back-lit glossy screen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution.
- Weight of Mac Book is just 1.3Kg which is very light and handy.
- 1.86 GHz core2Duo Processor, 128 GB of solid state hard drive, multitouch track pad
- Built in camera to make Facetime call, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
- Apple’s Mac book air is considered as world’s thinnest and sleekest laptop in the market.
Samsung 9 Series Laptop
- Samsung ultra thin 9 series laptop has a 13.3-inch screen LED backlit with elegant styling and performance.
- It has ultra vivid display to revolutionize your visual experience. It is a strong competitor of Mac Book Air.
- 1.40 GHz Intel CoreTM i5 processor 2537M CPU, 128 GB of SSD
- 1.31 kg in weight, 1.73 cm thick, 4GB RAM, Wi-max
- It also has a backlit keyboard and 6-cell battery.
LG A520 3D Notebook
- LG A520 has a stylish metallic look and 15.5-inch LCD with full 1920 x 1080 MP resolutions which gives you full HD FPR (Full Patterned Retarder) 3D technology.
- IntelCoreTM i7 processor with NVIDIA graphic GT540M, LED indicator
- 2.75kg with 6 cell battery, LED finger print, HDMI
- You can convert the 2D to 3D instantly by using Tridef 3D conversion software.
Fujitsu Lifebook P771 notebook
- The sleek lifebook P771 has a 12.2-inches WXGA with glossy black design and multitouch technology.
- 1.5GHz Intel CoreTM i7 2617UM processor, 80GB hard disk.
- With 1.5kg weight, it also has a gesture enabled touchpad
- Intel wireless display 2.0, fingerprint scanner, anti-theft lock ensures your data protection from unauthorized users.
MSI X 370
- It’s cool and eye catching features will surely amaze you, like a 13.4-inches HD LED backlit display with metallic trim along the borders.
- AMD E-350 dual core processor for business users, AMD radeon graphic card, 640 GB hard disk.
- 1.4kg in weight, HDMI, VGA port, 4/8- cell of li-ion battery with 10 hours of battery life.
Which laptop would you consider as the slimmest and smartest among all? Do share your views with us.