The guys at ThinkGeek have come up wih 8-bit Tie. Geeks will rejoice, for the era of 8-bit computing is not forgotten.
- Stylish Tie Looks just like what Mario wore to his high-school graduation.
- Pixelated design and jaggy edges complete the 8-Bit look.
- Clip-on format makes for easy wear with any shirt (including t-shirts).
- 20 inches in length. Fits any human.
- Silky Microfiber Construction (Polyester)
You’ll be just like Mario when he wore a tie to meetings when negotiating his contact with Nintendo. Sure the Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360 are out there with all their super technology, but sometimes it’s nice to remember the beginnings of the video game revolution. Viva la 8-Bit!
Smart Thinking by Geeks : there is a very good reason why this tie must be a clip on. A real tie would end up creating a non 8-bit curved triangle knot at the top of the design. The 8-bit effect would be instantly lost.
You can buy this for $14.99 only!