Nokia is definitely the most trusted mobile brand in India. Even though Nokia has undergone huge loss over the years in many countries including our own country but still Nokia is trying its best to get back on track. Nokia needs to launch new phones in order to get back to the superiority.
Nokia is currently targeting the entry-level and middle-level market. A new phone has been announced by Nokia which will be an affordable touch screen phone. The specifications are quite good and by the specifications it looks that the price would be as low as Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 10,000.
The specifications are given below:
- It has a TFT resistive touchscreen.
- The size of the screen is 3.2 inches with a resolution of 360 x 640 pixels.
- It weighs 93 grams.
- It has an internal memory of 40 MB which is expandable up to 16 GB using a microSD card. It has a RAM of 128 mb.
- It has a 2 megapixels rear camera with geo-tagging. Video recording is available at 640×352@15 fps. No secondary camera is available.
- It runs on Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5.
- GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1 and microUSB v2.0 are available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It is available in Graphite Black, Aluminium Grey, Red, Orange, Blue, Black Illuvial, White Illuvial and White/Red colors.
- It has a Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery. The details are:
Talk Time: Up to 11 hours 30 minutes
Standby: Up to 500 hours
- The phone is expected to hit the stores in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Nokia C5-06 would be a great phone for the touch-screen fans because it is a fine and affordable touch screen phone which the most people would be looking for. It will get a lot of success here especially in India because the demand of affordable touch screen phones is increasing day by day and Nokia did a smart thing by launching such a phone.
Share your views and opinions in the comments.
Photo Credit: GSMArena