Nokia 5235 is a touchscreen phone with a 2 mega pixel camera. This phone is full of great features and has an amazing quality. It uses Symbian OS v9.4. It has a weight of 115 grams. The resolution of this phone is 360×640 pixels and the display of this phone is 3.2 inches. It has an internal memory of 70 MB and could be expandable up to 16 GB using a microSD card. GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Bluetooth and USB v2.0 are available. It has a stereo FM with RDS.
It has proximity sensor for auto turn off, accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate and handwriting recognition too. It uses a Li-on 1320 mAh battery with a standby time of up to 458 hours and a talk time of up to 7 hours. The music in this mobile can be played consecutively up to 33 hours. This mobile comes with Ovi music using which you can download as much songs as you want for free(offer available for one year only).This mobile is available in 2 colors only – Black and White.
Now, let me summarize the info given above.
1. 2 mega pixel camera
2. Symbian OS v9.4
3. Weight of 115 grams
4. Resolution of 360 x 640 pixels and a display of 3.2 inches.
5. Internal memory of 70 MB, expandable up to 16 GB using a microSD card.
6. GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Bluetooth and USB v2.0 are available.
7. Stereo FM with RDS.
8. Proximity sensor for auto turn off, accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate and handwriting recognition.
9. Li-on 1320 mAh battery with a standby time of up to 458 hours and a talk time of up to 7 hours.
10. Consecutive music play for 33 hours.
11. Ovi music is available.
12. Available in 2 colors - Black and White.
The price of Nokia 5235 is around Rs. 8,600.
That’s all what I have got for you in this post, according to its price and features I will suggest you to buy it if you are in search of a new phone. Do comment.
Nokia E5 is another Qwerty keypad phone from Nokia with a lot of good features. First of all as already told, it has a Qwerty keypad for instant messaging. It has a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and a display of 2.36 inches. It uses Symbian Os v9.3. The memory of this phone is 256 MB in the beginning which is upgradeable up to 32 GB with Micro SD memory card(You get a 2 GB Micro SD memory card in the box). It is another lightweight phone with its weight at 126 grams.
Nokia E5 has a 5 mega pixel camera with fixed focus and LED flash. It has Bluetooth, 3G, USB & 3.5 mm Jack. It has a Li-on battery(1200 mAh) with a talk time of 6 hours and standby power of around 700 hours. It has GPS, GPRS and EDGE too. It is available in 5 colors – Carbon black, Copper brown, Silver grey, Chalk white and Sky blue.
Now, let me summarize the above.
1. Nokia E5 has a Qwerty keypad.
2. Resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and display of 2.36 inches.
3. OS : Symbian OS v9.3
4. Memory of the phone in the beginning is 256 MB which is expandable up to 32 GB with Micro SD memory card.
5. The weight of the phone is 126 grams.
6. It has a 5 mega pixel camera with fixed focus and LED flash.
7. Bluetooh, 3G, USB and 3.5 mm Jack is available.
8. 1200 mAh Li-on battery with a talk time of 6 hours and standby power of around 700 hours.
9. GPS, GPRS and EDGE.
10. It is available in 5 colors – Carbon black, Copper brown, Silver grey, Chalk white and Sky blue.
The price of Nokia E5 is around Rs. 10,000.
Thats all what I have got for you in this post. So, are you planning to buy Nokia E5?
It seems that every mobile company is bent on to launch 3G Smartphones in India. Today Hong Kong based Chinese mobile manufacturing company announced that they would launch 3G mobile phones this quarter in India.
This mobile company declared they are all set to give strong challenge to already existing companies in 3G mobile market as they said that they would launch low cost 3G mobiles within the price range of Rs.4000-5000.
G’Five stated that their 3G mobile phones will be dual SIM enabled and decorated with high quality features. They also said that they are planning to set up a research and development unit in India. Launching tablets and net-books are also included in their agenda.
According to IDC G’Five was the second largest mobile phone seller last year in India as it sold 10 million mobile handsets in 2010.