Swype, the famous third party keyboard application for Android operating system, has now launched a new Beta version, the SWYPE V3, which comes with Honeycomb support for tablet users and predictive type.
The Swype V3 Beta version comes with a new feature called predictive tap, which allows users to type as well as swype, while still predicting the word with auto-correct function. Here is the list of all the new features with the latest version of Swype.
Swype V3 Beta Features
- Supports Honeycomb OS for Android tablet devices.
- Tap correction which lets you type or swype accurately.
- Comes with Horizontal Word Choice List showing a list of words in a pop-up window, which makes dictionary control and word selection better.
- Supports devices with HVGA, WVGA, FWVGA, QVGA, WQVGA, WSVGA, qHD screen sizes
- Keyboard can now be made smaller or larger, according to users comfort and hence not occupying more than half the screen size.
- The Keyboard can also be moved to left or the right side of the screen.
The Beta version is currently not available for download from the Android Market, but if you want give it a try, you need to register at the Swype website to receive the download link for the Swype v3.0 Beta.
So what to do you think about the new features of Swype v3.0 Beta? Do you find them interesting?