Sony Ericsson has announced a new phone which would be known as Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V. Sony Ericsson, yesterday, announced this phone and also announced that it has rolled out Android updates for the 2011 Xperia lineup. Now all the 2011 Xperia phones will have the opportunity of updating their Android operating system to version 2.3.4(Gingerbread).
This has made the Xperia users very happy who were waiting for the update announcement from quite a while. The announcement of a phone would just increase the excitement and take it to a better height. Sony Xperia neo V has many similar specs and features to its predecessor Xperia neo but definitely some improved and added features make this one better. Read on for the specs.
- It comes with a LCD capacitive touch screen.
- The size of the display screen is 3.7 inches with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1 and USB v2.0 are available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It comes with a 5 megapixels rear camera with touch focus, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, autofocus and LED flash. Video recording is available in 720p@30 frames per second. Secondary VGA camera is available as well.
- It would have 320 MB internal memory which could be expanded to 32 GB using a microSD card. Plus, you would get 2 GB card free.
- It runs on Android 2.3.4(Gingerbread).
- It has a 1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon.
- It has a 1500 mAh standard battery.
Standby – Up to 430 hours (2G) / Up to 400 hours (3G)
Talk time – Up to 6 hours 55 min (2G) / Up to 7 hours (3G)
Music play – Up to 31 hours
- It has a scratch-resistant surface which leads to more awesomeness.
- This phone is expected to launch in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- The price hasn’t been revealed yet but would be revealed by the end of September.
So, this phone looks quite promising and I am looking forward to its release. The list of countries where this phone would be released in the beginning times of its launch aren’t revealed right now but soon, all will be revealed and answered.
Share your views and opinions in the comments.