If you are active on Twitter or Facebook then you would be aware that it is important to keep on updating your status. Most of us prefer to schedule Tweets and Facebook status of our blog’s new posts. For Scheduling new posts there are tools like RSS graffiti, Twitterfeed etc. but there are times when we want to schedule tweets or status for later, such status can be either URL or any personalized messages.
Don’t miss to read:
- Integrate Facebook & Twitter – Sync status updates via Twitter
- Set Your Twitter Updates as Your Gtalk Status
There are tools to schedule your tweets and Facebook status too for future and it becomes very handy and useful when we are busy with other work and can’t access social networking websites. There is an online tool known as “LaterBro” which is one of the most user-friendly and quick tool to schedule your tweets on Twitter and status on Facebook.
LaterBro is having very neat interface, easy to navigate and best part no need to register to LaterBro for scheduling status and tweets. You can add mulitple accounts to laterBro and you can schedule just by entering your Twitter and Facebook account credentials.
Link to LaterBro
Here is how scheduling works at LaterBro:
- When you will visit LaterBro, you can add your Twitter and Facebook Account.
- To add your accounts, you need to enter Twitter and Facebook credentials and allow the application to access your accounts.
- Once accounts are added you will be asked to update your Timezone (only once).
- That’s it! you can now schedule your status.While scheduling status you can select accounts you want to schedule status for and you can also get details about scheduled status.
Nothing much about LaterBro, it just help you to schedule your status thus no clutter and no confusion to use and explore this online tool. Now, you explore LaterBro and don’t forget to let us know which online tool you use to schedule your Twitter and Facebook status?