When it comes to finance and managing my money records, I am not that efficient. I do prefer to use some or other tool to manage my money and let me know where I am spending my money and how much money I am saving.
I tried few money managing apps but they were packed with many complex features which were confusing. I always prefer to use a simple application which suits my requirement and Saving is a very user-friendly application for Mac which can easily manage personal finance.
Here are few features of Saving App for Mac:
- It can handle multiple accounts.
- Provides proper categories like checking accounts, saving accounts, credit cards etc.
- Keep tracks of account that is from where money is coming and where your money is getting spend.
- Keep tracks of up and downs of your bills, balance, expenses and more.
- Imports transactions from bank easily and supports multiple currencies.
- It is easy to search any transaction or expenses in Saving app.
Check out the screenshots below:
I like the way it represent all my data and not just few numbers. It provides the report in an easy form and as I am not an account student I find it very easy to keep track of my money in an interesting way. The interface and navigation of application is also good.
It is also useful for freelancers or bloggers to manage their money. Overall Saving App for Mac is packed with lots of useful feature and that too in simple way. It is available for free trial if you like the app then you can buy it for $19.99. You can download Saving App for Mac from it’s official website.