While reading articles, news or interesting stuffs online we do come across few web pages which are useful but we are too busy to read that time. But such useful web pages are worth reading later when you get time.
I came across such a useful tool, PaperSpan which helps you to save the webpage and then allows you to read later whenever you are free. The process is quick and easy.
- To start you need to register with PaperSpan website. Registration is very quick.
- Once you get registered, you will get a link which you need to drag to your browser bookmarks.
- After adding bookmarklet, you can save any webpage you want to read later by clicking on it.
- You can also add, delete, edit the web pages and move to new folder.
- If you have the URL of webpage you can also save it manually.
PaperSpan also provides a nice Google Desktop Gadget to access your saved web pages quickly and you can also use “Fav House” feature to mark your favorite web pages. So, next time if you are in too busy to read a useful web page then don’t forget to save it for later.
Try PaperSpan out and do share your feedback with us.