Two or three days ago, Samsung announced a new phone known as Samsung S3770. It is an entry-level phone which will complete the needs of a person who needs a phone mainly for conversation and only a slight interest over other features of a phone. This phone was in the news before it was actually launched and there wasn’t much people who were very excited to see this phone launch. But certainly, it will complete all the needs of an entry-level phone. This phone comes with some good specifications and are good enough to attract more and more people who are looking for a simple phone. The specifications are given below.
- It comes with a TFT touchscreen.
- The size of the display screen in 2.8 inches and the resolution is 240 x 320 pixels.
- The internal memory won’t be much but the memory can be expanded up to 16 GB by using a microSD card.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 and USB v2.0 are available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It will have a normal 2 megapixels camera with no special features. Video recording will also be normal and of course no secondary camera.
- It comes with a 1000 mAh standard battery.
Standby – Up to 350 hours
Talk time – Up to 6 hours
- Accelerometer sensor and TouchWiz Lite UI are also available.
This phone is definitely going to be a delight for people who want good phones under Rs. 8,000(Expected price). Definitely a must buy for those kinda people. It is going to hit the market in quarter three of 2011 and there is no news when will it come in India. It is believed that India would be one of the first countries where this phone will launch first.
I am sure it is going to be good in India because here in India, we are really fond of cheap and great phones. This phone may rule the entry-level market for at least a week or so.
Share your views and opinions about this phone in the comments.