Samsung Nexus Prime, the phone which was in the news a couple of days ago when the photo of the phone was leaked, has gone under yet another leak. This time, the specifications and features have also been leaked which tell a lot about the Nexus Prime. The Samsung Nexus Prime is a phone with some nice specifications and a cool design but for now, they are just leaks.
You may know about the Google-Samsung event which is going to be conducted on 11th October 2011. This phone may be made official on that day. For now, let me tell you the leaked specifications of Samsung Nexus Prime.
- It has a capacitive touchscreen.
- The size of the display screen is 4.65 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
- The weight has not been leaked.
- The memory details have not been leaked.
- It has a 8 megapixels camera with autofocus, LED flash, touch focus, geo-tagging and face detection. Secondary camera is available. Video recording is available at 1080p@30 fps.
- It runs on Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich).
- It has a Dual-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, Samsung Exynos chipset.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 and microUSB v2.0 are available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It has a 2050 mAh battery.
The phone is totally rumored but is very likely to be true in both design and specifications. An Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) is very likely to be launched in the Samsung-Google event that will be held on 11th October 2011. Samsung Nexus Prime might be the mobile you are going to see in that event. There may be a few changes in the specifications, but not a lot of them so you can expect this phone with these specifications to be launched at the Samsung-Google event. There isn’t much time left so we could wait for the event and the launch of the first Ice Cream Sandwich phone. Also, this could be a tough competitor to Apple’s newly launched iPhone 4S.
Share your views and opinions about this phone in the comments.
Photo Credit: GSMArena