Samsung is quite famous for the tablets it produces in the Galaxy series. A new addition is Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus which would be running on the most latest version of Android(as of now). Samsung announced this new tab yesterday and all the specs were also announced. This tablet will not be the one you are looking for if you are looking for big size tablets. You may choose other tabs in the series if you want big size.
But, this tablet isn’t the one which you should skip. This tablet is packed with powerful features and the features are definitely the ones you are looking for. The design is just like all other Galaxy Tablets. The black and white(or gray) color makes this tab standout. Check out the specifications below.
- It comes with a PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
- The size of the display screen is 7 inches with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels.
- It weighs 345 grams.
- It is available in two models – 16 GB and 32 GB. The memory is expandable up to 64 GB with a microSD card.
- It has a 3.15 megapixels camera with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging and smile detection. Video recording is available at 720p@30fps. 2 megapixels secondary camera is also available.
- It runs on Android 3.2(Honeycomb) which is especially designed for tablets.
- It has a dual core 1.2 GHz processor which will make your tablet experience more fluent and fast.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 and microUSBv2.0 are available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It has a 4000 mAh battery. The standby time and talk time isn’t announced yet.
- The tablet is expected to hit the stores in the fourth quarter of this year.
The price details aren’t available yet. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will first hit the stores in Indonesia and Austria and then will be available worldwide. It would be good to see how Samsung pulls up in the market with this new tablet. I think it will be quite successful in the tablet market.
Share your views and opinions about Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus in the comments.
Photo Credit: GSMArena