QuickOffice Pro launches their new updated version of Quickoffice Pro 4.0 app for Android OS. The Quickoffice app has been finding its place on almost every mobile platform, which provides users to create, edit and view all their Microsoft Office documents on their mobile phones, enabling them to work on the move. The Quickoffice 4.0 is available for free and the Pro version for $7.99 in the Android market place.
The Quickoffice app also allows the user to access files remotely from Google Docs, Dropbox, Box, Huddle, SugarSync, and MobileMe accounts or from your SD card with its new feature called ‘Connected File Manager’.
Here are the list of features that are now available with the new Quickoffice 4.0 version,
- Allows you to create, edit and view Powerpoint files which include both .ppt and .pptx
- Comes with Cut/Copy/Paste option in the app and within apps
- Insert and resize images directly from Gallery or Camera folder
- Undo/Redo option
- Edit table text in Documents
- Thumbnail previews for multipage scrolling
- File sharing via e-mail, Bluetooth, SMS,etc.
- New improved toolbar
- Paragraph alignment
- Support for Advanced formulas in Excel
- Enabled editing in page layout and thumbnail modes
- Add, delete and rename woksheets in Excel
- Resize and move images,text and shapes
- Directly save your documents onto your SD card
- Create, edit and share Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents
- Enhanced Remote storage and access from mobile phones
- Advanced PDF viewer
- Access and edit e-mail attachments
- Browse and open zip folders
- Data integrity with Microsoft compatibility
- Also Available in other languages such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese