It’s always recommend to take breaks while work but when you are in office it is tough to refresh yourself sitting at one place and in front of your computer. I came across a awesome and favorite game “Mario” which you can play with your Google Chrome. We all have played Mario in childhood and for me it’s still one of my favorite games.
For playing Mario in your Google Chrome you just need to follow these steps:
- Install Super Mario Chrome Extension.<link>
- Once installed, you can click on the extension icon to start playing Mario.
- You can choose any level you want to play.
Here are the Keyboard instructions to play Mario:
- To Move: Left/Right/Up/Down
- Jump: A
- Run/Pick: S (Hold for HighJump)
- Pause/Resume: Space
Also Check out:
- How to Play Nintendo 64 Games on Your Computer
- Play Game On YouTube: Google Chrome Fastball
You can also customize the settings of game. The Flash version of Super Mario is total fun and you can kill your boring time easily. So, whenever you want to take break from your work and boss then don’t forget to try Super Mario.
Also check out infinite super mario bros here.
If you like to play games on Google Chrome, do share with us which one is your favorite game?