Portable Document Format(PDF) is an open standard for open exchange. PDF files are being used a lot these days. For ebooks, personal documents, stories, etc. Sometimes forms are given out in PDF documents which are needed to be filled. There is a free online tool which can edit your PDF files easily.
PDFescape lets you edit your PDF files so that you can fill forms, design forms, add images etc. The requirements of PDFescape are:-
2. An active internet connection.
No installations and downloads required. You can use this site unregistered or register on it. But I recommend you to register on the site because of the three main reasons.
1. Secure account access.
2. Save files online to your account.
3. Publish PDF forms for others to fill out.
Now, let me tell you how can you edit PDF files using this site. The tutorial has been done without logging in.
1. Open PDFescape.
2. Click on “Start Now” tab on the above.
3. Click on “Start using unregistered”.
4. Now, you have to upload the PDF file you want to edit. Upload it from your PC, internet or from the previously saved files(for the registered users).
5. I clicked on “Load PDF from internet”.
6. You will then have the PDF editor open.
You can then edit your PDF file. Checkout the screenshot of the PDF editor.
So, what do you think about this tool? Would you try it? Do comment.