HTC Sensation XL was leaked previously in the name of HTC Runnymede. Now, a day or two ago, HTC officially announced Sensation XL adding a new mobile phone to the Sensation series of HTC. HTC Sensation XL looks great and minimalistic in the design because of the white color(It is also available in black). The specifications are very powerful and quite matching to the specs which were leaked previously. You may see the amazing specifications yourself. Keep reading.
- It comes with a S-LCD capacitive touch screen.
- The size of the screen is 4.7 inches with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
- It weighs 162.5 grams.
- It has an internal memory of 16 GB which cannot be expanded as there is no card slot available. It has a RAM of 768 MB.
- It has a rear camera of 8 megapixels with autofocus, dual-LED flash and geo-tagging. Secondary front facing 1.3 megapixels camera is also available. Video recording is available at 720p.
- It runs on Android v2.3(Gingerbread).
- It has a 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 chipset.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v3.0 and microUSB v2.0 are available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It has a 1600 mAh Li-ion battery. The details of the battery are:-
Talk Time: Up to 11 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 50 min (3G)
Standby: Up to 360 h (2G) / Up to 460 h (3G)
- HTC Sensation XL will hit the stores in November 2011.
That’s quite powerful. Really good specifications. The pricing details are not revealed yet but very soon all information will be announced by HTC itself. One minus point would be that the expansion of memory is not available. But at the same time, there are many plus points available such as 4.7 inch big screen, 1.5 Ghz fast processor, good battery backup and a lot more.
This phone would be available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific in November. After that it will spread to the other countries and it is expected to enter India by the end of this year. Till then, we would just have to wait.
Share your views and opinions in the comments.
Photo Credit: GSMArena