Nokia 2690 is another low cost phone from Nokia which has great features according to its cost. Nokia 2690 is another light weight phone with its weight as just 80.7 grams. It has a resolution of 128×160 and a display of 1.8 inches. You can have 2000 contacts in the phonebook. It has Li-on 860 mAh battery which has a standby time of 312 hours and talk time of 270 minutes. It has a stereo FM radio. It has Ovi Life tools, you can get the free trial version of life tools using the manual you will get in the box.
It has a VGA camera which is fine for its low cost. It has GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth and 3.5 mm Jack too. The memory of this phone is expandable up to 8 GB using MicroSD memory card. This mobile is available in 4 colors – Graphite, White silver, Hot pink, Blue.
Let me give you the above data in a summarized way.
1. Resolution of 128×160 and display of 1.8 inches.
2. Limit of 2000 contacts in the phone book.
3. Li-on 860 mAh battery.
4. Standby time of 312 hours and talk time of 270 minutes.
5. Stereo FM Radio.
6. Ovi Life tools.
7. VGA camera.
8. GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooh and 3.5mm Jack.
9. Memory expandable up to 8 GB using MicroSD memory card.
10. This mobile is available in 4 colors – Graphite, White silver, Hot pink, Blue.
The price of this mobile is around Rs. 2600.
So, with all those features and a cost of just Rs. 2600, are you planning to buy this mobile?