Yet another leak. This time the leak surrounds Motorola mobility which makes maybe the first leak since Google ownership of Motorola Mobility. The information and pictures you will get from this post are 90% true but are subject to change because nobody know what these companies can do to their phones. This phone was leaked around 3 days ago. It was leaked on Engadget at first and then it spread over the internet. Motorola Droid HD seems to be totally real and may launch actually how it is rumored. The specifications are good enough to make this high-end phone better. They are given below.
- It will come with a capacitive touchscreen.
- The size of the display screen is 4.5 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
- It will come with an internal memory of 1 GB which would be expandable up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1 and USB 2.0 would be available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It will have a 8 megapixels rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch-focus, face detection and image stabilization. Video recording is available at 1080p and secondary front facing camera is also available.
- It will run on Android v2.3(Gingerbread).
- 1 GHz dual-core processor, TI OMAP4430 chipset would be available in this phone.
This leak is yet another delight to the technology world and the photos were more proof to the techies which didn’t consider it as the actual phone. Many people have claimed that this is the actual phone and no change would be seen in the design of the actual phone but who knows.
Whatever it will be, I am just hoping to see Motorola announcing it because that would be a delight to many people who wanted to see the successor of Motorola Droid and the HD version of it. Will Motorola actually announce this phone or the news will bust in the air… who knows!
Share your views and opinions in the comments.