Back in August, we reviewed the iWebcamera App which will turn your iPhone into a webcam that can be used with your computer running Windows or Mac OS X. The latest update brings iOS 4.0 support, iPhone 4 dual camera support and loads more. To top that, we are giving out some promotional codes to our fans.
For a full review of the application, installation instructions and our final verdict check out the the following post:
What’s new in version 2.0?
- iOS 4 Compatibility
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Graphics
- iPhone 4 Front Camera Support
- Landscape Support
- Added static and dynamic area display (crosshair).
- Added YouBlue Effect : This feature applies an effect to the video that swaps all red and blue colors.
- Send drivers link : send an email containing a link to the iWebcamera drivers. Requires a correctly setup mailbox on your iPhone.
- Network Broadcasting can be disabled
- Performance Improvements
- Reduced lag, requires the installation of new drivers
- New camera shutter animation
- Usability Improvements
- Updated Manual
- Sharing Features
This update requires iOS 4.0, do not update if your device is not running iOS 4.0. Please visit developer’s blog for more information.
You can find the link to updated app in the App Store here. As the developers suggest you must update your drivers to latest version for Performance Improvements. For more instructions, refer to the user manual.
How to Participate in Giveaway?
The giveaway winners are:
- Tarek Konbaz
The winners have been sent the promo codes by e-mail. If you do not get your code within 24 hours leave us a comment here. For help on how to redeem promotional code go here. Please note that the promo codes are only valid in the US Store and expire within 30 days.