i’mWatch is an android based smartwatch for your wrist that not only displays time, but acts as a mobile device too. It can be paired with the iPhone 3GS (iOS 4.3 or higher), iPhone 4, Windows Phone 7, Android phones and also Blackberry via Bluetooth.
Presently it is available on pre-order with 1 year free i’Music subscription. Earlier the smartwatch had a very high price tag and was available only in i’m jewel metallic color range. But now it is also available at low-price tag of 249 € in i’m color range.
Display and Weight
It has 1.54” color TFT display, 240×240 pixel resolution and 70 gr weight.
Processor and Memory
Runs on CPU: IMX233 processor with 64 Mb ram and 4 GB flash memory.
Power and Battery
It has built-in rechargeable Li-Po 350 mA battery. The smartwatch can be charged via USB to computer system or via power adapter. It has standby time upto 48 hours without Bluetooth connection and of 30 hours with Bluetooth connection on. Also it offers good talk time up to 3 hours with speakerphone.
Buttons and Controls
- Lets you connect your smartphone via Bluetooth and receive calls. Displays name, number of the caller and lets you decide whether to answer or reject a call.
- You can make call by simply entering number on your smartwatch or use your smartwatch address book. Isn’t it cool?
- Offers speakerphone to go hands free.
- Receive text message with preview and email with senders name and subject.
- Stay connected on social networking sites and allowing you receive notifications from Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare.
- Download and listen to music from i’music, download apps from i’m store and view photos and image gallery.
You can pre-order the smartwatch at i’mWatch. Do tell us your views and opinion about this android based smartwatch.