Oh yeah! Another leak and again HTC has been surrounded with a new leak. Some 3 or 4 days before HTC Pico was leaked on a Chinese site(Xda.cn) and then the whole internet caught the news and started covering it leading to yet another big leak. Two photos of the phone (front-side and back-side) were leaked with the specifications.
So, this was totally a full-fledged leak from the Chinese website. The specifications of the phone seems a little low-end and it feels that HTC wants to enter the low-end market with this phone. Also, there are a few similarities between HTC Wildfire S and HTC Pico in the specifications. You can find HTC Pico’s specifications below.
- It will have a TFT capacitive touchscreen.
- The size of the display screen would be 3.2 inches with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
- Internal memory isn’t revealed but the phone would support memory up to 32 GB.
- RAM = 512 MB ; ROM = 384 MB
- Just like other HTC mobiles, this mobile would also come with HTC Sense.
- It will have a 5 megapixels rear camera with autofocus, LED flash, face detection, wide-screen photo capture and geo-tagging. Secondary camera won’t be available.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB 2.0 would be available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It will run on Android v2.3(Gingerbread).
- It will have a 1230 mAh battery.
- MSM 7227 600 Mhz processor would be available in HTC Pico.
HTC has to be more serious to stop these leaks which give the audience the inside scoop of their phones before their actual launch or announcement. This leak would definitely be a delight for the tech world but a warning for HTC. They have to take some actions because their leaks are going to a high number.
This phone looked cool and the specifications were great. It is a very good phone and if it actually makes an entrance in the market, I am sure it will be a hit.
Share your views and opinions about this leaked phone in the comments.