A new leak has surrounded the HTC mobility. A new rumor has hit the internet with the pictures of the leaked HTC Holiday. The phone was first leaked on the XDA Developer Forum and then was shared entirely on the internet. If you have missed out on the pictures, here are the specifications and features of this leaked phone. The specifications listed in this post are totally unofficial but most of it is expected to be true. A few specs aren’t revealed but enough of them have been given. The specifications have been listed below.
- It will come with a capacitive touchscreen.
- The size of the display screen is 4.5 inch and the resolution is 540 x 960 pixels.
- One of the most special feature of HTC phones is HTC Sense. This phone, of course, comes with it.
- It comes with an internal memory of 1GB which you are most likely to find in the new smart phones. Also, it can be expanded to 32GB using a microSD card.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and USB 2.0 would be available in the “Connectivity” section.
- It will have a 8 megapixels camera with autofocus, dual-LED flash and geo-tagging. Front facing 1.3 megapixels camera is available as well.
- It runs on Android 2.3(Gingerbread).
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Broadcom BCM4330 chipset is available in the phone.
The specs which aren’t revealed are dimensions, weight and battery but very soon all the features would be revealed officially by HTC. This phone definitely looks power-packed and the price, according to my guess would be around Rs. 30,000. I am really waiting for HTC to launch this phone officially and I am sure it would be success.
Referring to the leaked pictures, I really can’t get why the front side of the phone is smashed and then leaked on the internet. Never mind, we have definitely got the taste of the latest from HTC. I just hope the official launch of this phone is very soon.
Share your views and opinions about this phone in the comments.