Here I am talking about a great PS2 hack and this enables loading or playing a games via a USB hard drive.
Requirements to run PS2 games through a USB Hard Disk
You need following things to do this;
Different Steps to complete the operation
- Format your USB hard drive using fat32 mode
- Now use USButil and with the help of it install desired PS2 game ( either from a DVD or from an image) to the USB Hard disk
- Then defragment your hard disk with the help of Power Defragmenter
- Use elf to bin and create the image of USB advanced elf file
- Now you have to burn this image to a CD using Nero or any other image burning software at 4X burning speed
- Boot this CD via PS2 CDROM and connect your USB hard disk or pen drive to PlayStation
Done! Now you can play any game which is loaded in your USB hard disk or USB flash drive or pen drive
Now do let me know if you have any problem in performing this task.