LastPass is one of the one of the most popular password manager which provides security as well as reliable to manage your passwords. We all have lots of different accounts online including multiple email accounts, lots of social networking accounts like Twitter, Facebook etc. and it becomes tough to manage all the passwords but LastPass can manage your passwords very effectively and recently LastPass has also acquired XMarks.
Tips to Manage Passwords:
You can also access LastPass right from your Safari browser. If you have Safari 5 version then you can enjoy LastPass Safari extension. If you are not aware how to enable extensions in Safari browser then here are simple steps:
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on Extension Tab
- Now enable Extension
- Install LastPass Extension:
- Once your Safari browser’s extension is enabled, Go to LastPass Website to download extension.While Downloading, you would be required to enter your master password.
- After providing password, install the extension as guided.
- Once extension is downloaded, you will see a small “LastPass” icon on menu bar.
- You need to enter your LastPass email Id and password to access LastPass.
If you are not registered on LastPass then, create an account. It’s quick and don’t take much time.Once you are login, you can enjoy all the features of LastPass.
Isn’t a quick way to manage password? LastPass extension is available for Chrome and Opera also. Try out LastPass extension and do share your views with us.