Definitely we can play PlayStation 2 games on PC if our PC hardware is good enough to do this. We can really enjoy most of PS2 games with an amazing and unique PC emulator PCSX2. A community of developers is rapidly improving this free Windows software. Now this emulator is much efficient to run many PS2 games.
You might be interested in:
- 4 Best Emulators to Play PlayStation1 Games on PC
- Test your PC requirements for any game using a simple one min online test
To use this emulator properly we need a minimum PC hardware requirements as given below:
- Minimum Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz Intel Processor ( better if it is over clocked)
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- A fine working graphics acceleration device with 1GB video memory supporting pixel shader ( such as ASUS GeForce GTS 450 )
If your PC is able to fulfill these minimum requirements then you can surely think to play PlayStation games on your computer with PCSX2 emulator
You can download PCSX2 for free
How to play PS2 games with PCSX2
- Download the emulator package
- Install it and get configuration guide from PCSX2 website
- After configuring emulator properly, load PS2 game from DVD drive or load a PS2 ISO image to play.
This emulator is rapidly in beta so be updated with latest version of emulator and don’t forget to report a bug to PCSX2 website.