If you are a blogger or internet marketer then you might be aware that it is important that you join events online as well as offline. What it would be better than organizing an event offline to interact with other bloggers or internet marketers. These events can be a bloggers meet, product launching or anything else and to promote such events what would be better than Twitter and Facebook.
CalTweet is one of such Twitter tool which helps you to make your event viral on Twitter as well as Facebook. Apart from creating your event, you can also check out recent events and it’s details. It is very easy to create any event, in just few seconds.
Here are the easy steps to create event on CalTweet:
- You need to Login via your Twitter Credentials.
- Once you are login, Click on “Create Events”. You will get a form for entering all the details of the event. Like:
- Title of event
- Description of event
- Venue, Date, Time
- Image of event
- Number of Tweet to be done in a day
- Facebook Page URL of event
- Keywords and tags of event for easy search by others
- Your email Id where others can connect you for more info
After filling all the information you will get the URL of the event information and you just need to tweet it and you are done. It is one of the easy way to create an event and promote it.
Here is the kind of tweet you will create from CalTweet. I entered the Title of event as “Test of CalTweet”.
Apart from creating, there are few more useful features of CalTweet:
- Keep track of Twitter promotion and page views.
- Take print of special guest list.
- Automatic send reminders to all the expected attendees.
- It also retweet attendance tweets, so that event can be more popular and increase the number of attendees.
Use Twitter more effectively with:
TwtVite : Create twitter Based Invitation For Any Event
Create And Share Lists Online Using Listiki
So next time when you are planning to organize the event, don’t forget to use CalTweet to create and promote your event.