Blackberry Torch 2 is the successor of the much successful previous Blackberry Torch. Blackberry Torch 2 isn’t officially launched yet and would be officially launched soon. This post would have the unofficial preliminary specifications of the Blackberry Torch successor. Blackberry Torch 2 is expected to launch in August 2011 on AT&T.
Blackberry Torch 2 will take smartphones to a new level. That’s what I thought when I read the specifications of the smartphone. Specifications and features are great enough to impress more and more techie kind of people. There is no news of Blackberry Torch 2′s release in India but they would also be hitting the internet once it releases internationally. The leaked specifications and features would be given below so keep reading.
- Torch 2 has a TFT capacitive screen with 16 Million colors. The display of the screen is 3.2 inches with a resolution of 480 x 640 pixels.
- A QWERTY keypad is available as well.
- A 3.5mm jack is also available.
- Unlimited contacts can be submitted in the phonebook with the photocall feature.
- It has an 8GB storage and 512MB RAM with an expandable memory of up to 32GB using a microSD card.
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WLAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB are available under the connectivity section.
- A 5 megapixels rear camera is available with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, continuous auto-focus and image stabilization. Video recording is available as well.
- The key features of this phone are BlackBerry OS 6.1 and a processor of 1.2Ghz.
- A 1300 mAh standard battery is available in this phone.