Well if you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch user and wondering that how to view your calendar event location on iDevice mapping app then today’s post is worth a read for you. If you happen to be a tech savvy traveler then clicking on your calendar and pulling up Maps showing the event location will indeed be very helpful for you.
Guide to add Location to iOS Calender Events:
So in order to view your Calendar event or appointment on a Mapping application, you need to do the following:
- Launch the Calendar App from your iDevice (iPhone ,iPad or iPod Touch) Homescreen
- Now Create the event that you want to add a location To
- Tap on the Edit button in the Top right
- Tap on the Notes Tab that you will see on the bottom of the list
- Enter the Complete Address for that particular event
- Tap Done button on the Top right
- Again Tap Done button on the screen that you will view
- Now When the Event is scheduled, it will be highlighted on Your Calendar App. Once you will Tap on the Event, details will be displayed. Tapping on the address will open the Maps App and you can employ the navigate feature on the Maps app to reach to your Calendar event location.
Using this feature, not only you can easily manage the events earmarked on your calendar but you can also reach there with no hassle. Hopefully this Tip will help out some new users, if you have any questions or queries feel free to drop in your comments.