There are many reasons to love Gmail. For me Gmail is best email Client when it comes to increase productivity. Gmail always come up with lots of new features like Gmail rich signatures, managing mails through folders, Gmail labs or Gadgets.
There are many Gadgets available and more to come. As a blogger, I find Google Gadgets very useful. There are many Gadgets which help me to check out all the popular social networking websites right from my Gmail. Thus, I thought of sharing these cool social networking gadgets with you.
But if you are not aware how to use Google Gadgets in your Gmail, then just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Settings and Click on Lab.
- Enable “Add any gadget by URL” and save settings.
- After enabling, you will get a new tab “Gadgets” in Gmail Settings.
- You just need to enter the URL of the required gadget and start using them from sidebar of your Gmail.
After enabling Gadgets in Gmail, you can use the following URLs to use social networking websites directly from your Gmail.
As a blogger it is important to be active on social networking websites and Gmail gadgets makes it very handy to check out all our social networking accounts directly from Gmail.
- How to Video Chat Using Gmail: Grandmother’s Guide
- How to get unlimited email accounts in Gmail