Sometimes we delete an important file by mistake. It may be possible that a partition is deleted while re-partitioning of hard disk or during creation of a new partition. It is very disappointing when we lost our important data. But there are few very effective data recovery software available which can restore your permanent deleted files. You can try a good data recovery application to recover your data.
Total Recall is an effective data recovery program for Windows. It can restore your accidentally deleted files. Total Recall is a very advanced data recovery application which can recover data with most of the possibilities.
- Drives and partition recovery
- Deleted files and media recovery
- Extract data from a damaged CD/DVD
- Recover lost emails from Outlook Express and Thunderbird
Price: $99.95 Download Trial
Recover My Files
It can recover files which are deleted accidentally or corrupted data due to malware infections or lost data due abnormal PC shutdowns. It is really a good data recovery tool.
- Restore permanent deleted files
- Disk recovery tool if a hard disk is crashed
- Recover lost partitions
- Recover videos,music files,emails
- Recover USB drive
Price: $69.95 Download Trial
- How to Recover/Restore a Deleted Partition
- How to Resize partition for free in Windows XP
Advanced Disk Recovery
Advanced Disk Recovery is really an advanced data recovery software which is able to restore most of deleted files. It can recover data from hard drives,USB drives,CD and DVD.
- Able to recover any type of data
- Data filtering option to recover selective type of files
- It can also repair damaged deleted files
Handy Recovery is a small size awesome tool which recovers deleted files very fast. It scans a drive or folder and gives results within seconds.
- Scan hard disk very fast
- Browse hard disk with deleted files
- Recover partition,USB drive and any file type
- Advanced search filtering
Price: $49.00 Download Trial
These are paid tools but worth paying for. If you are using any data recovery tool then do share with us.