The Apple iPad is a revolutionary tablet and no doubt almost all the products Apple launched under their brand name in last few years, has become a huge success. Not only, technical people but also general brand conscious people are jumping for Apple product and buying it.
Without any doubt, Apple iPad is an amazing piece of device and if you happen to be a Tech savvy user, you can easily utilize iPad for it’s maximum productivity. Though, newbies who are just planning to buy an iPad, they are not sure of iPad pros and cons and if they should really invest money into buying an iPad. Specially, when there are many cheap android tablets are available in the market.
Before, I start let me tell you I’m an Apple lover and I don’t hare android. In fact some of the app on Android are truly amazing but when ever I talk about usability, I always found issues with Android tablets in term of app crashing and so on. Where as, iPad usability and user experience is amazing. I initially bought iPad, then upgraded to iPad II and now I’m looking forward to grab the new iPad. For a geek, Apple iPad worth every money and if you are a frequent traveler, having an iPad with data plan will keep you on all the time. And you will be able to do many important office work on iPad screen.
Here are few Pros and Cons of iPad , which you must consider before buying iPad:
Pros of Apple iPad:
- 10 hour battery life
- Built in Speaker and microphone
- Awesome App Store with Pandora of iPad apps.
- Wi-fi + 4G
- Good inbuilt storage: 64 Gb, 32Gb, 16 Gb
- Retina Display
- A5 CPU for great performance
- 5 Mega Pixel Camera
- Facetime for Video conferencing
- Video chatting at 30/fps
- Assisted GPS
Cons of Apple iPad:
- Missing Flash support
- No USB support.
- No Multitasking
- No Drag and Drop file management
- No SD card reader.
- iTunes dependent for syncing with system
- Can”t connect as disk drive to computer without apps.
- Expensive compared to other tablet in the market.
- Supports HD connector Kit but another $39 for the same.
- Quick update will make your iPad look like old generation stuff.
You won’t get all the features in single device and iPad is no exception, What is your insight about iPad? Is it worth buying?