Laptop is one of our necessities these days. We use it for the whole day. As we neglect caring about laptops, it starts reducing the life span of laptop. Thus, to increase the life span of your laptop it is important that you must take care of your laptop. There are few things which we all know when it comes to taking care of the laptops but we generally ignore it and thus it results in damage of laptop or its parts.
Here are 5 Do’s and Don’ts which you must follow while using your laptop:
- Don’t put the battery on power for long, it might result in battery failure and reduce the life span of battery.
- Never put any gadget which emit heat or radiations near laptop.
- Don’t keep your on rough or unstable surface.
- Don’t keep any hard or pointed thing near laptop screen, it might result in scratches.
- Don’t keep food or drinks near laptop and don’t use dirty hands while using laptop.
- Always use a proper size of laptop bag.
- While using WiFi , make sure that your antivirus/firewall program is running and updated.
- While using laptop with LCD or DLP projector, keep your laptop bit away from fan system of DLP unit.
- Clean keyboard with tooth brush or if there is lots of dust, use hair dryer to blow the dust away.
- Make habit to shut down the laptop whenever it’s in idle mode.
It is always better to take care of your laptop rather than sending it to service center again and again. Above tips are for preventing the damages in your laptop and remember that prevention is always better than cure.